If your mornings are like mine, either running out the door or too lazy to make breakfast, than muesli is the perfect go-to! It’s such a delicious way to start the morning, but the best thing about it is that muesli is prepared in advance. From 5 simple ingredients:
To this deliciousness:
Ingredients: (Yields 2 servings)
– 1/4 cup old-fashioned oats
– 1/4 cup low-fat Greek yogurt
– 1/3 cup skim milk (subs: soy or almond)
– 1 teaspoon dried chia seeds
– 1 teaspoon honey
1) Mix all of the dry ingredients together in a bowl or Mason jar.
2) Add the liquid ingredients and continue mixing until smooth.
3) Seal/cover and refrigerate at least two hours or overnight before serving.
* Feel free to add any additional fruits, granola, or garnishes before serving
** You can also mix in any additional ingredients such as peanut butter, jams, or nutella to get a different flavor