Not a huge fan of the tofurky, but I love the taste of the stir-fried vegetables with a side of avocados!
– 1 tofurky sausage, coined
– 1/2 cup of grape tomatoes, halved
– 2 cups of spring mix
– 1 avocado, sliced
– coconut oil spray
– 1 tablespoon soyaki
– salt & pepper to taste
1) Spray a thin coating of coconut oil onto a skillet.
2) Toss in the tofurkey first and cook for about 45 seconds, occasionally stirring before adding in the soyaki sauce.
3) Add in the tomatoes and cook for another 10 seconds before adding in the spring mix.
4) Stir the mixture around in the skillet until the greens are wilted.
5) Plate with the sliced avocados, lightly sprinkling just the avocados with salt & pepper.