Pretty much the same ingredients and steps as the Vanilla Chia Seed Pudding recipe I’d posted earlier, but with one substitution – chocolate for vanilla!
– 1/4 cup chia seeds
– 1 cup vanilla soy milk
– 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
– 2 tablespoon maple syrup
– 1 tablespoon nutella
1) In a bowl or mason jar, whisk the milk, yogurt, maple syrup and nutella until blended.
2) Add in the chia seeds and whisk until mixed.
3) Cover and refrigerate overnight.
4) Serve the next day with any fresh fruit or topping that you have!
* Topped with sliced raw almonds, diced strawberries, and crushed ferrero rocher