Good morning! What better way is there to start off the day than with yummy banana pancakes that are also a healthier alternative to the traditional pancake! It is so simple and only requires two ingredients: bananas & eggs.
Ingredients: (Yields 1 serving)
– 1 ripe banana
– 2 eggs
– coconut oil spray
– cinnamon or vanilla (optional)
1) Blend all of the ingredients in a blender to make the batter.
2) Coat a pan with a thin spray of coconut oil (or butter) on low/medium heat.
3) Pour in some batter and wait 20-30 seconds before flipping the pancake.
4) Top with fresh fruit, syrup, other garnishes (all optional) and serve!