With the leftover seeds from this spaghetti squash recipe, you can make these delicious honey chili roasted squash seeds as a snack!
- spaghetti squash seeds
- coconut oil
- chili flakes
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees Fahrenheit
- Scoop out the seeds from the squash and remove as much of the flesh from the seeds as you can
- Rinse the seeds in a colander under running water to remove the last bits of flesh
- Transfer the seeds onto a towel and pat to dry
- Place the seeds onto a baking tray and drizzle with a small amount of oil
- Spread the seeds so that they are in a single layer and roast in the oven for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and toss with a little bit of honey and chili flakes
- Return to oven to roast for another 10 minutes
- Remove the seeds from the oven again and enjoy!