Does anyone else besides me think that radiatori noodles are cute? 😛 Here is a quick and easy recipe for cheesy noodles that’s a little bit lighter than mac’n’cheese.
Ingredients: (Yields 3 servings)
- 2 cups dried radiatori
- 1/2 cup chopped bacon
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 1 diced medium onion
- truffle oil
- a blend of cheese
- Cook the radiatori in a pot of boiling water for 8-10 minutes for al dente noodles; stirring occasionally.
- In a pan, get started on cooking the bacon.
- When the bacon is about halfway done, toss in the onions and tomatoes. Turn the heat to low when the tomatoes begin to lose shape (my tomatoes are overcooked in the picture ><).
- When the radiatori are done cooking, drain the pot and add the noodles to the pan.
- Turn the heat of the pan back up to medium and drizzle over the noodle the truffle oil, salt to taste, and the blend of cheeses.
- Toss all of the ingredients around in the pan gently until they are mixed and the cheese is sufficiently melted.
- Serve right away!