Baking is a great way to take a break from studying and fill up your home with that home-sweet-home comforting banana bread smell~ Plus, it’s a little reward to yourself that you can look forward to after powering through that extra hour!
- Trader Joe’s Banana Bread Mix
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F and lightly butter the loaf pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil and water.
- Add the mashed bananas along with the banana bread mix to the liquid ingredients and stir with a large spoon until the ingredients are combined.
- Pour the mixture into the butter pan and bake for about 40 minutes (or until a tooth pick inserted into the center of the bread comes out clean).
- Let cool before serving. Can store in the refrigerator for up to a week!