These beautiful, mini NEST candles are much more powerful in scent than they appear and when lit, fills up your entire home with the fragrance being burned – not an exaggeration! But then again, I live in a one-bedroom apartment in NYC so my home is not very hard to fill up with any sort of smell… Anyway, after this experience, I would say that NEST candles are so far my absolute favorite candles! I love lighting them after dinner to get rid of the leftover food smell before settling in for the evening to study a bit for the LSAT, take a break from studying to watch Top Chef, and then read a bit before bedtime ❤
Packaged in a luxurious and sophisticated soft-touch gift box, this gift set comes complete with six (6) mini votive candles in our top-selling fragrances, including Bamboo, Grapefruit, Moroccan Amber, Lemongrass & Ginger, Sicilian Tangerine, and Vanilla Orchid & Almond. The mini votive containers feature a black matte finish and are wrapped in a distinctive band unique to each fragrance.
After having to make some really tough choices (some of which I’m still questioning!), here is my ranking of the six fragrances:
- Vanilla Orchid & Almond: This rich fragrance combines the warm, nutty aroma of Mediterranean almond with fruity accents of peach and apple infused with white orchid, the creaminess of coconut milk, and oriental base notes of vanilla, amber, musk and patchouli.
- Sicilian Tangerine:Sicilian tangerine and bergamot are entwined with exotic mango and passionfruit.
- Grapefruit: Pink pomelo grapefruit and watery green nuances are blended with lily of the valley and coriander blossom.
- Lemongrass & Ginger: Lemongrass and ginger are combined with an herbal infusion of eucalyptus, thyme and sage.
- Moroccan Amber: Moroccan amber, sweet patchouli, heliotrope and bergamot are accented with a hint of eucalyptus.
- Bamboo: Flowering bamboo is mingled with a variety of white florals, sparkling citrus and fresh green accords.