Get ready to WOK it for this garlic ginger broccoli stir-fry!
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 3 cloves sliced garlic
- 2 inch peeled & chopped ginger
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- Heat a wok over high heat and add in olive oil to coat the wok.
- When the oil begins to smoke, add in the broccoli and cook, stirring constantly, until the broccoli begins to brown.
- Add in about 2 tablespoons of water to steam the broccoli and continue to stir until the water is almost evaporated.
- Push the broccoli to the edges of the wok to make space to add in the garlic, ginger, and a pinch of red pepper flakes.
- Stir everything together for about 45 seconds until you can really smell the garlic cooking.
- Add in the soy sauce and sesame oil and quickly toss the broccoli until all of them are coated.
- Remove from the heat and enjoy!