This simple lunch (or dinner!) will take you less than 30 minutes to put together. For the salmon, follow this pan-seared salmon recipe to get the salmon going while you cook up the hericots verts following the recipe below.
- 1 bag of hericots verts
- 4 cloves of garlic, minced
- panda brand oyster sauce
- olive oil
- Heat up a wok on high heat and add in some olive oil.
- When the wok is hot, toss in the hericots verts and minced garlic. Sauté on high heat until the hericot verts begin to lightly brown.
- Add in the desired amount of oyster sauce and toss the hericots verts until they are covered with the sauce.
- Remove from heat and serve!